Subscribe Now!

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

On Top of the World...well, almost!



There's absolutely nothing like it!  Standing on top of the world or in my case on top of the Castle Rock, in Castle Rock, Colorado.

The best trip to the Castle Rock ever was on Thanksgiving day a year or so back.  The sky was as blue as I have ever seen it in Denver or anywhere in Colorado.

Since most businesses where closed and there was almost no traffic moving across the city, the air was pure and I could see for miles.

Take a look:



My house on the Red Hawk golf course is over my shoulder in the back ground.

Being the mortgage guy with the passion for real estate, especially Colorado real estate, I was scanning some more listings today and ran across one just up the hill from Castle Rock, in Castle Pines.

This listing belongs to Rike Palese and Jonathan Keiler of Re/Max Professionals in Englewood, Colorado.

Here's what makes this one special to me...this is a home with a view!  A view of pine trees which are my favorite.  It is also a home with a three car garage.  Like I always say, I like space.

OK, want to see it?  Here are this pictures that make it special to me:


I love a house with a deck, in this case a house with a wrap around deck

I know, more pictures!  More pictures Please!


Pine trees so close, not only can you smell the fresh air but you can touch them!



OK, another passion, a cool place to drink a margarita!  This qualifies!


Why do I take the time to blog about real estate?  Two reasons, I help buyers who need a Jumbo Loan to buy a beautiful property like this one and I enjoy blogging.

I ran into a great company, Empower Network, that specializes in Internet Marketing including blogging and much more.  I would encourage anyone who runs their own business, especially Realtors to investigate Empower Network to see how they can use it to grow their business.

So The Todd Blog was born!

Contributors to this Blog:









No comments:

Post a Comment