Subscribe Now!

Thursday, January 9, 2014

I need a dose of Spring---Actually BASEBALL!



Ok, I love the  Denver Broncos and the Denver Nuggets as much as anyone but I don't love winter.  I need a dose of Baseball, Colorado Rockies style.

I ran across a post with this picture on it and I just had to share:


I think I sat here during the 2009 playoffs against the Phillies 

As you know, I love the Castle Rock in Castle Rock, Colorado as one of my favorite places to be
SEE POST but my very favorite place to be is the pavilion at Coors Field.

In the pavilion, I can smell Dave's famous BBQ, I can catch home run balls, I can see the down town skyline and I can heckle Matt Kemp in center field and show love to Carlos and Dex all at the same time. (oh we do like to get on Kemp's case and we will really miss Dex)


Here I am catching a ground ruled double by Adrian Gonzalez

My predictions for the 2014 season?  Rockies Rule!!!

Ok, I won't get carried away but in my best dreams I see Tulo playing 155 games, Cargo not having issues with his wrist, De La Rosa winning 20 games, Chacin winning 18 games, and Anderson being 100% healthy and winning 16 games.

We won't see Jeff Francis this year even though I really like him--watched him a lot in person at Drillers Stadium while I lived in Tulsa.

So, am I dreaming?  Maybe.....we'll see.  Maybe we should put the Rockies in the 2014 WISH MACHINE.  See it in action!!

Ok, so I'm a dreamer!  NOT!

Here is what is going on outside of baseball.  Empower Network blogging.  I love blogging as you can see. It is a way to market as a professional, whether you are a real estate professional, a real estate investor, a business owner, an entrepreneur or something other, this platform ROCKS!

Ok, I simply can't blog without touting some of my favorite Realtors!  Here goes:

Washington Park is known for Historic Homes!  I love them!


471 S Dowing Street, Denver, Colorado  80206  $469,000
Listed by Brian Richardson of Buildings-Residences

Built in 1927  (LOVE THAT)

As you would expect this is a home with hardwood floors.
This is a home with granite counter tops

This is the Ultimate Bungalow!



I can see margarita's on the porch!


Depending upon your down payment this one may require a jumbo loan.



Contributors to this Blog:








No comments:

Post a Comment