Subscribe Now!

Sunday, January 12, 2014

LET'S KICK SOME....GLASS!



Ok, I like cool glasses.  Beer glasses, wine glasses, sipping glasses, margarita glasses, shot glasses, mugs, stiens.....whatever!


A few glasses from my collection!

As most of you know, I love margaritas right?  Yet most of these glasses are beer glasses...I digress.  

We will save margaritas for another blog.  Today, we talk about beer glasses.

Check this one out:  We bought it in Boston from the Cheers bar.


When I use this mug, all I can think of is....NORM!!!!

Next, you know I LOVE baseball, especially Colorado Rockies baseball.  So, here goes......


If only it didn't cost $9 Bucks to fill this glass....

So what does this have to do with Jumbo loans?

What does this have to do with the 2014 WISH MACHINE?

What does this have to do with Empower Network?

Not much but I like to let you know some of the stuff I like, fun right?

Ok, those of you looking for a SEC 184 Native American Dream Loan, CLICK HERE

Looking for a Jumbo Loan that Empowers buyers?  CLICK HERE


Lastly, Please go to The Todd Blog 

We have much to share!!  Your Friend in the Business








No comments:

Post a Comment