Subscribe Now!

Saturday, January 18, 2014

Luuuuuke!....This is your Theater Room!



In my quest to follow really great real estate and  homes for sale in Denver I ran across some homes for sale with theater rooms.  Now some of us still enjoy going to the movies but check some of these options out!

I could see myself watching all the Star Wars movies from this screen


Luuuuuke At This Cool Theater Room!

So you say you are more into Super Heros--how about your very own Bat Cave Theater Room?

I'm not sure you will find any homes for sale in Denver with this theater room but let's see it just for fun!


Holy Bat Cave Batman!

Movies are fun but as I sit here and write the passion of blog, what really empowers me is Baseball especially Colorado Rockies baseball.  I would use my theater room to keep up with the Rockies like this:


We may need to put the Rockies into the 2014 WISH MACHINE

Show me some homes for sale in Denver with theater rooms:

Ok, lets start with this one 2419 S Race Street near Denver University.  Click the address to see the virtual tour.

This one is listed by Melanie Yacko of Urban Realty Denver

Want to know

How to Build a Home Movie Theater Room on a Budget


If you are in the market to build a home movie theater room rather than purchase a home for sale with a
home movie theater Click Here!

If you are in the market to purchase a home for sale with a home movie theater and need a jumbo loan to qualify  Click Here  to contact your friend in the business.

The passion of blog!  Be Empowered!  A member of Empower Network.

No comments:

Post a Comment